This is gold! Here can be found a lot of the kitesurfing terminology out there! Check the movie “shit kitesurfers say“!
Some examples of kitesurfing terminology:
- How big kites are people riding today?
- This is the best kite on the market
- My kite pulls really hard (My kite pulls like a truck)
- Can you give me a launch
- It is picking up isn’t it?
- Where is the wind?
- What size is that?
- I think the wind is enough for me (even if no one else can ride)
- What size kite are you on?
- Can I borrow a pump? I need a pump?
- The lines are tangled.
- Hold my kite.
- Even the worst day at surfing is better than the best day at the office
- Walk of shame (walking back upwind after not being able to ride back)